Business Setup In USA Regional Trade Center (USARTC) Sharjah Free Zone
Company Formation In USA Regional Trade Center (USARTC) Sharjah Free Zone
The U.S. Department of Commerce’s USARTC Free Zone in Sharjah, the United Arab Emirates has a lot to offer to both local and international entrepreneurs. It is a center for promoting trade and investment between the United States and the rest of the world. As such, it is home to a number of businesses, not the least of which is the USARTC. The USARTC or the United States Area Registry Cartel, is a self-regulatory organization that oversees all registrations and related procedures required for companies doing business in the United Arab Emirates. The USARTC Free Zone comes with a number of facilities including an international trademark office, government procurement channels, as well as a Trademark Registration Assistance Center (TRAC).
There are a number of reasons why a company setup In USA Regional Trade Center (USARTC) Sharjah Free Zone may help choose to register its business in the United Arab Emirates. While some would do so for the tax benefits the country offers, others do so for the ease of business. And to do so, it must first acquire a trademark and a company registration from the UAE Trade Office for doing business. Others still prefer the stability offered by the country’s legal system. Regardless of the reason given above, the company must register its company in the United Arab Emirates before it can do. Once the company is established in the UAE, it must abide to a set of regulations. Every company is required to register its business in the National Electronic Registration Authority (Nero). Each member of a company must also apply for a Company Registration Number (CRS). These are issued after the submission of an application. This procedure is known as “duty-based registration”.
Process of Company Registration In Dubai
Just like in any other country, a company also needs to secure a trademark before being able to use it. It is not mandatory, but a trademark registration in the United Arab Emirates is compulsory. As per the law, a company has up to two years to register, but once Business Setup In USA Regional Trade Center (USARTC) Sharjah Free Zone is done it cannot be removed or changed without written permission from the Legal Department.
After being in operation for at least one year, a company needs to apply for a certificate of registration. This is called a Private Label right (PLR). Upon the success of the application, a business is considered to be legitimate. The legal name of the company remains the same, but it will now carry a brand name instead.
A private label right refers to a business that produces its own products and offers them to the market. A company can obtain this type of trade document from a UAE Trade Office. For companies that are members of the United Nations Association of Beauty Products and Cosmetics (UAE), they also need to apply for a Trade Administration Registration (TAR). The company can then apply for a Regional Trade Registration.
Once the company gets the trademark, it can market its products throughout the United States. In general, this means that if a company wants its goods to be sold in Texas, it can do so. On the other hand, if the company wants its goods to be sold in New York, it cannot do so unless it has its trademark there. There are states in which each of the company’s products are sold.
The free area is surrounded by a huge and beautiful artificial lagoon. The beach and waters of the artificial lagoon include water slides, cafes, restaurants, and facilities for water sports. This makes this area very popular with families. The beaches are separated into several sections, and there are also areas set aside for commercial activities.
Top 3 categories of licenses issued in Dubai to register a company
Depending on the nature of the activity a business entity plans to undertake, license in one of these categories will be issued:
1. Commercial License – is issued to a company who will engage in any kind of trading activity.
2. Industrial License – is issued to a company who will engage in manufacturing or any industrial activity.
3. Professional License – is issued to service providers, professionals, artisans, and craftsmen.
The Dubai Economic Department for Business Development in Dubai is the government agency who is responsible for issuing Dubai company/Business licenses. This department operates from several locations to deliver licensing services in Duabi, UAE.
- The very first step in the process of incorporating a company in Dubai is getting an effective legal name for the business entity. One can choose any name for the company including the name of the company, its address, the name of its director and the management team, and many more. The legal name of the company must comply with the laws of the country where it is incorporated. An expert firm will help you choose the name of the company accordingly. Another factor that you need to take care of is that the name of the company should not be confusing.
- Once you have selected the name of the company, you have to get the ownership of the business. If you are not aware of how do I start an LLC in Dubai, this aspect is the responsibility of the firm that you have chosen to do the task for you. As far as the ownership of the business is concerned, you need to get in touch with an experienced business lawyer who will help you carry out the procedure legally. Once you are done with the process of incorporating the company in Dubai, you need to register it at the Companies Registry. You will have to provide all the details about the nature of the business, the owners and the type of trade that you undertake. All these details are mandatory and you need to submit them along with the application form in the database maintained by the Registry.
- After getting the registration of the company, you need to register the company. This process can be done online or by visiting the Companies Registry office in the city. You need to pay a nominal fee for the registration and you need to provide the latest contact information of the directors to the registry authorities. If you are still wondering how do I start an LLC in Dubai? then you need to know that all this entire process can be completed within three months from the time of filing the first set of forms.
- Now, you need to decide about the capitalization of the business. This decision depends on your requirements and the profit margins that you can get from the business. For instance, if you are running a small retail business, then you can start a limited liability company with a capital of only a few thousand dollars. However, if you are planning to set up a manufacturing business, then you need to have a business plan that will include figures regarding the investments, profits, losses, etc. That is the reason why it is necessary to have a well-written business plan before starting the business.
- The next step in the process of how do I start an LLC in Dubai is to find a name for your company. It is not mandatory to choose the name of the company when you apply for its registration. But, if you are going to establish a limited liability company, then you have to use the name of your company or brand. Again, you have to select a trademark that will be able to represent your company and its products. For instance, if you are dealing in the manufacturing of sports equipment, then you can choose the name of the brand or you can even purchase a trademark from the trademark department of the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- After you have chosen the name of your company and trademark, you need to register the name. This is done by filing the appropriate paperwork with the concerned office. However, you must remember that even if your company name is already registered, it does not mean that the name cannot be changed anytime in the future. Therefore, you have to keep this factor in mind. Even if you have registered your company’s name, you should still check on it once in a while so that you can make the necessary changes as and when necessary.
- One important point that you have to consider when you want to set up an LLC in Dubai is the formation procedure. You will have to complete the set of procedures and formalities required to get a legal registered company up and running. In addition, you will also have to abide by certain laws, regulations and rules in order to become functional as a business unit. In order to deal with these requirements, it would be better if you seek help from a company that specializes in establishing a limited liability company in Dubai. You can discuss the details of the company’s formation with this company and you can also take a look at the services that they are offering to get the ball rolling.