Are You Looking For
Business Setup in Dubai
4 Step Process of Starting a Business in Dubai
Are you Planning for
Business Setup in Dubai
4 Steps Process of Starting a Business in Dubai
Business Setup in Dubai & Company Formation UAE
Process of Company Formation in Dubai, UAE?
Steps to starting a business in Dubai
Prepare the documentation.
BUSINESS SETUP CONSULTANTS IN DUBAI , UAE
Setting up a business is not an easy task. It needs proper planning, information gathering, market research, and business analysis to execute. Our business setup consultants in Dubai will help you. They are well equipped with all the latest resources and expertise in this field to provide you with the best advice and help you in executing a smooth and trouble-free business setup. In addition, we help you set up a business legally and securely.
Our business formation consultant’s team will assist you in getting the most favorable business environment and legal agreement to suit your business setup in Dubai, UAE. We also assist you in securing the necessary licenses for your business from the government and help you gain certification for your business from any appropriate agency. Our Company formation consultants will guide you in selecting the proper business structure for your business. We provide you with a free consultation wherein you can discuss your business plan, business objectives, business growth plans, business projections, marketing plans, management strategy, working capital, profits and losses, tax implications, regulation changes, business funding, financial system, working capital management and other important matters regarding the business.
For any further queries regarding the business formation process, you can approach us any time of the day. We are available round the clock throughout Dubai & across the world.
COMPANY FORMATION IN DUBAI
COMPLETE GUIDE FOR BUSINESS SETUP IN DUBAI, UAE
Cost of Business Setup In Dubai
How To Setup Business In Dubai?
Process of Business Setup in Dubai and UAE
- Reserve Company Name .
- Register your company at the (DED) Dubai.
- Attest company’s MOA at DED, Dubai.
- Submit Company legal documents to DED.
- Apply for Trade License in Dubai, UAE.
- Apply to the “Ministry of Labour” for the establishment card.
- Register employees with the “Ministry of Labour”, Dubai.
- Find property in Dubai and rent or lease an office.
- Apply for the owner & employee visas in Dubai.
Contact us to setup your business in Dubai.
Frequently Asked Questions
Benefits of Setting up a Business in Dubai?
- You Get 100% Business Ownership in Dubai.
- Select The Industry-Specific Free Zones
- Dubai is a Strategic international location
- Setup Business with World-Class InfraStructure
- Get the benefit of Limited Restriction on the Minimum Capital
- Find Affordable Office Space which anyone can afford
- Hassle-Free and Easy Documentation process.
- Gain The Benefits of Low taxation rates.
How Much Does it Cost to Set Up a Company In Dubai?
It depends on the various type of business setup you want to form in Dubai, for Example: Manufacturing Business, trade, services, or retail business; following are the broad estimate to keep in mind while you plan for the investment or the finances to set up business in Dubai:
- Legal costs (business setup in Dubai costs, professional fees, & various government charges, etc) ranges from US$2,000 to US$ 10,000. These are the average fees for “setting up a business” in trade, import-export, retail business or services sector, etc.
- lease of commercial office or retail space In Dubai:
The commercial office space in Dubai starts from US$30 /Sq Ft to US$200 / sq ft. The retail space in Dubai ranges from US$90 / sq ft – US$500 / sq ft. The prices of a commercial lease in other parts of the UAE are cheaper. Once you have completed the above requirements then you can start your business operations in Dubai. The business margin is good in Dubai, but the toughest challenge is to always stay cash positive.
Can foreigners start a business in Dubai?
Yes, a foreigner can set up a business in Dubai. Dubai’s local population is roughly 80% expatriate, many of those 100% owning their businesses.
Dubai does welcome foreign investors & business owners from overseas. The UAE is home to many startup & company formation experts, and agents to help and guide foreign business entrepreneurs through the various licenses, visas, and other business setup & incorporation processes. There are many setups and company formation processes in Dubai out there that are hidden and unknown to many. Early understanding of these complex steps to set up a business in Dubai will help make for an easy process.
Your first priority should be to find the best company setup agent in Dubai, who can guide you best through each setup step, offering consultancy & documentation support along the way.
While choosing a name for your business set up in the UAE make sure that:
- The business name should not violate the public morals and the public order of the UAE.
- Business names must be followed by various “legal forms of the company”, for example (LLC, FZE, etc.)
- The name of the company must not have been previously registered.
- The business must be 100% compatible with the required type of business activity and the legal status
- The business should not contain the names of any religion, belief, or governing authority.
Do you really need a sponsor to start a business in the UAE?
There is a lot of confusion with different types of business that can be set up in Dubai via a “foreign entrepreneur”. There is also confusion about the requirements of local UAE-based sponsors to start a business in Dubai.
So, do we really need a UAE citizen as a Local Sponsor to set up our business?
The actual answer depends on the nature of the business you select to set up whether it will be located on the UAE mainland or the Dubai free zone. These are the #2 major factors that will determine if there will be a need for a local sponsor to start a business in Dubai.
A local sponsor from the UAE is a must if a foreign investor wishes to set up his business in the UAE mainland. The local sponsor must be a UAE citizen, but this is not compulsory in the case with Dubai free zones. If you are planning to set up business in the “UAE mainland”, then 51% of the business will be managed and owned by the UAE’s local sponsor.
So if any foreign investor is planning to set up business in the UAE, it is important to understand the various business setup procedures. The businesses can be set up in Dubai mainland through:
- Individual Sponsorship
- Corporate sponsorship
- Local Service Agent