Dubai Media City
Purchasing Property in Dubai Media City
Dubai Media City is the largest emirate located in UAE. The city has been created for the expansion of the business in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). This city is not only a venue of business but also a home for numerous artists, who are inspired by the city’s culture and traditions. As a result, the city boasts some of the most prestigious commercial property in the world. This is the reason why the city attracts a large number of foreign investors, who invest both in the residential and the commercial real estate market in Dubai.
There are numerous benefits of investing in Dubai properties. The legal system in the United Arab Emirates (the UAE) is highly developed and the legal requirements involved are less than any other country in the world. As a result, you need not be worried about the cost of property registration and property taxes as they are lower than all other countries. The laws regarding property settlement, land ownership and other related matters are very flexible and you do not have to be worried about any legal issues at all.
There are numerous projects that are taking place in Dubai and the cities such as Abu Dhabi, Dubai Burj Al Arab, Dubai Festival City, Dubai Marina, Dubai Sakhir and Dubai Shopping City are developing rapidly. These developments are providing the residents with excellent lifestyle options and are also making Dubai a leading leisure and business destination in the world. You will also get to experience the best of traditional Arabic culture and indulge in some of the finest traditional souqs. The hospitality services offered here are some of the best in the world. So, if you are planning to relocate to Dubai, then you can relax and enjoy all the benefits that this city offers.
The legal system of this emirate is highly developed and you need not worry about the cost of property registration, as they are much lower than all other countries. As a result, you can benefit from the free property registering, which will help you a lot. As the property prices in Dubai are increasing very fast, it is not possible for the individual to own a property. The only solution to this problem is to purchase a property through the help of a real estate agent. If you are interested in purchasing property, then it is advisable to go through the many real estate development projects in Dubai, as these projects will help you to enjoy the maximum benefits. The projects will provide you with both the luxury and comfort that you desire.
One of the best ways to look for property investment in Dubai is through the World Wide Web. If you are looking for a good real estate developer in Dubai, then you can use the Internet to find one easily. The developers will provide you with the complete details as well as the development plans for your property. You can compare different properties on the Internet and then take a final decision. Once you have finalized your decision, you can go and register your property in Dubai.
Top 3 categories of licenses issued in Dubai to register a company
Depending on the nature of the activity a business entity plans to undertake, license in one of these categories will be issued:
1. Commercial License – is issued to a company who will engage in any kind of trading activity.
2. Industrial License – is issued to a company who will engage in manufacturing or any industrial activity.
3. Professional License – is issued to service providers, professionals, artisans, and craftsmen.
The Dubai Economic Department for Business Development in Dubai is the government agency who is responsible for issuing Dubai company/Business licenses. This department operates from several locations to deliver licensing services in Duabi, UAE.
- The very first step in the process of incorporating a company in Dubai is getting an effective legal name for the business entity. One can choose any name for the company including the name of the company, its address, the name of its director and the management team, and many more. The legal name of the company must comply with the laws of the country where it is incorporated. An expert firm will help you choose the name of the company accordingly. Another factor that you need to take care of is that the name of the company should not be confusing.
- Once you have selected the name of the company, you have to get the ownership of the business. If you are not aware of how do I start an LLC in Dubai, this aspect is the responsibility of the firm that you have chosen to do the task for you. As far as the ownership of the business is concerned, you need to get in touch with an experienced business lawyer who will help you carry out the procedure legally. Once you are done with the process of incorporating the company in Dubai, you need to register it at the Companies Registry. You will have to provide all the details about the nature of the business, the owners and the type of trade that you undertake. All these details are mandatory and you need to submit them along with the application form in the database maintained by the Registry.
- After getting the registration of the company, you need to register the company. This process can be done online or by visiting the Companies Registry office in the city. You need to pay a nominal fee for the registration and you need to provide the latest contact information of the directors to the registry authorities. If you are still wondering how do I start an LLC in Dubai? then you need to know that all this entire process can be completed within three months from the time of filing the first set of forms.
- Now, you need to decide about the capitalization of the business. This decision depends on your requirements and the profit margins that you can get from the business. For instance, if you are running a small retail business, then you can start a limited liability company with a capital of only a few thousand dollars. However, if you are planning to set up a manufacturing business, then you need to have a business plan that will include figures regarding the investments, profits, losses, etc. That is the reason why it is necessary to have a well-written business plan before starting the business.
- The next step in the process of how do I start an LLC in Dubai is to find a name for your company. It is not mandatory to choose the name of the company when you apply for its registration. But, if you are going to establish a limited liability company, then you have to use the name of your company or brand. Again, you have to select a trademark that will be able to represent your company and its products. For instance, if you are dealing in the manufacturing of sports equipment, then you can choose the name of the brand or you can even purchase a trademark from the trademark department of the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- After you have chosen the name of your company and trademark, you need to register the name. This is done by filing the appropriate paperwork with the concerned office. However, you must remember that even if your company name is already registered, it does not mean that the name cannot be changed anytime in the future. Therefore, you have to keep this factor in mind. Even if you have registered your company’s name, you should still check on it once in a while so that you can make the necessary changes as and when necessary.
- One important point that you have to consider when you want to set up an LLC in Dubai is the formation procedure. You will have to complete the set of procedures and formalities required to get a legal registered company up and running. In addition, you will also have to abide by certain laws, regulations and rules in order to become functional as a business unit. In order to deal with these requirements, it would be better if you seek help from a company that specializes in establishing a limited liability company in Dubai. You can discuss the details of the company’s formation with this company and you can also take a look at the services that they are offering to get the ball rolling.
If you are a frequent visitor to Dubai, you can consider renting a residential unit in Dubai. You can find a number of rental apartments and Dubai houses for sale in Dubai’s best neighbourhoods. A high quality, fully furnished apartment in Dubai gives you the opportunity to reside in the most modern city in the world. When you purchase an apartment in Dubai you are taking full advantage of the growing demand for rental apartments in Dubai. You can stay in the city without the need of worrying about housing costs.