Business Setup in the Jebel Ali Free Zone
Why setup business in Jebel Ali FreeZone, JAFZA ?
What are a Dubai Car and Automotive City? Well, it is a place located in Dubai which is a free zone for automobiles. However, they have made special arrangements for car owners to start their business setup. If you wish to have your own car setup in Dubai, you can apply through Companies which are approved by Dubai authorities. There are certain requirements that you have to fulfill before starting your company.
Companies that do not fulfill the requirements will not be permitted to set up their company in Dubai. Companies that are approved by the government of Dubai will be able to set up their company without any problem. However, there are some other important requirements that are related to company formation in Dubai. You will have to contact a Company Formation Specialist for the same. He will assist you in getting all the formalities done in due time.
Company Formation specialists will help you in every step of company setup in Dubai. They also help you to complete the legal formalities associated with your business. Company Formation Specialists in Dubai are the one-stop destination for all your company related requirements. Dubai has opened up its doors wide for automobile companies.
There is a lot of space open in the automobile market for new entrants. There are no barriers for new players to enter the market. Therefore, there is a huge potential for growth in this particular market. The presence of a large number of foreign car manufacturers in the free zone has helped the demand and sale of cars in Dubai soar high.
Top 3 categories of licenses issued in Dubai to register a company
Depending on the nature of the activity a business entity plans to undertake, license in one of these categories will be issued:
1. Commercial License – is issued to a company who will engage in any kind of trading activity.
2. Industrial License – is issued to a company who will engage in manufacturing or any industrial activity.
3. Professional License – is issued to service providers, professionals, artisans, and craftsmen.
The Dubai Economic Department for Business Development in Dubai is the government agency who is responsible for issuing Dubai company/Business licenses. This department operates from several locations to deliver licensing services in Duabi, UAE.
- The very first step in the process of incorporating a company in Dubai is getting an effective legal name for the business entity. One can choose any name for the company including the name of the company, its address, the name of its director and the management team, and many more. The legal name of the company must comply with the laws of the country where it is incorporated. An expert firm will help you choose the name of the company accordingly. Another factor that you need to take care of is that the name of the company should not be confusing.
- Once you have selected the name of the company, you have to get the ownership of the business. If you are not aware of how do I start an LLC in Dubai, this aspect is the responsibility of the firm that you have chosen to do the task for you. As far as the ownership of the business is concerned, you need to get in touch with an experienced business lawyer who will help you carry out the procedure legally. Once you are done with the process of incorporating the company in Dubai, you need to register it at the Companies Registry. You will have to provide all the details about the nature of the business, the owners and the type of trade that you undertake. All these details are mandatory and you need to submit them along with the application form in the database maintained by the Registry.
- After getting the registration of the company, you need to register the company. This process can be done online or by visiting the Companies Registry office in the city. You need to pay a nominal fee for the registration and you need to provide the latest contact information of the directors to the registry authorities. If you are still wondering how do I start an LLC in Dubai? then you need to know that all this entire process can be completed within three months from the time of filing the first set of forms.
- Now, you need to decide about the capitalization of the business. This decision depends on your requirements and the profit margins that you can get from the business. For instance, if you are running a small retail business, then you can start a limited liability company with a capital of only a few thousand dollars. However, if you are planning to set up a manufacturing business, then you need to have a business plan that will include figures regarding the investments, profits, losses, etc. That is the reason why it is necessary to have a well-written business plan before starting the business.
- The next step in the process of how do I start an LLC in Dubai is to find a name for your company. It is not mandatory to choose the name of the company when you apply for its registration. But, if you are going to establish a limited liability company, then you have to use the name of your company or brand. Again, you have to select a trademark that will be able to represent your company and its products. For instance, if you are dealing in the manufacturing of sports equipment, then you can choose the name of the brand or you can even purchase a trademark from the trademark department of the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- After you have chosen the name of your company and trademark, you need to register the name. This is done by filing the appropriate paperwork with the concerned office. However, you must remember that even if your company name is already registered, it does not mean that the name cannot be changed anytime in the future. Therefore, you have to keep this factor in mind. Even if you have registered your company’s name, you should still check on it once in a while so that you can make the necessary changes as and when necessary.
- One important point that you have to consider when you want to set up an LLC in Dubai is the formation procedure. You will have to complete the set of procedures and formalities required to get a legal registered company up and running. In addition, you will also have to abide by certain laws, regulations and rules in order to become functional as a business unit. In order to deal with these requirements, it would be better if you seek help from a company that specializes in establishing a limited liability company in Dubai. You can discuss the details of the company’s formation with this company and you can also take a look at the services that they are offering to get the ball rolling.
One of the best places where you can get information about the different automobiles is the internet. There are several websites of the Dubai automobile companies that provide a complete detail about the various models they are selling. You can compare the prices of each model so that you can purchase the one that fits your budget perfectly. These companies have made it possible for all the citizens of Dubai to own an automobile of their choice through which we can travel around in Dubai easily and quickly.