How To Company Setup In Dubai Airport Free Zone?
Why setup business in Abu Dhabi Airport FreeZone
If you are looking forward to getting the maximum benefits for your business in Dubai, you need to take benefit of the free Dubai Airport free zone company formation. This is one of the best ways to start your business activities in Dubai without much hassles. You can also plan out your company’s growth and take advantage from the tax exemptions and rebates. This is considered as the best business option for those businessmen who do not have enough time to engage in the tedious and time-consuming tasks related to company setup and growth.
Benefits Of Company Formation In Dubai Airport FreeZone
There are many benefits that you can get if you set up your business activities in the Dubai free zone. :
- The first and foremost benefit is that you can enjoy limited business activities during the emirate’s operating hours. The operations are restricted to specific hours only and hence, you can do all the business activities during the specified operating hours only. This is great for those people who need to travel a lot for business purposes. Other than that, you can also enjoy the benefits like no income tax, capital gains tax, property tax, import/export duty, etc.
- In addition, there are other benefits that you can enjoy in the free zones of Dubai. For example, you can enjoy flexible working hours with fixed working hours. This is also great for those who need to have a permanent job. If you have a permanent job, you can change the shift schedule as per your requirements. However, if you wish to work at certain fixed shifts, you can choose the Dubai free zones.
- In addition, the free zones of Dubai provide a flexible work environment with various options for accommodation. This is another great benefit for the business travelers who need to work at Dubai airport. If you are looking for a suitable place to stay, you can choose hotels in Dubai which are in the free zones of Dubai. These hotels offer many facilities including a healthy diet, gym, swimming pool, children play area, car parking, etc.
- Another advantage of the Dubai free zone company formation is that there are several legal companies that are willing to help you out with the business set up. These legal companies can provide you the right legal assistance without any cost or obligation. These companies can even help you save money on the transfer of accounts, VAT registration, and other business related charges. Thus, by using these Dubai company formations, you can save a lot of your money.
Top 3 categories of licenses issued in Dubai to register a company
Depending on the nature of the activity a business entity plans to undertake, license in one of these categories will be issued:
1. Commercial License – is issued to a company who will engage in any kind of trading activity.
2. Industrial License – is issued to a company who will engage in manufacturing or any industrial activity.
3. Professional License – is issued to service providers, professionals, artisans, and craftsmen.
The Dubai Economic Department for Business Development in Dubai is the government agency who is responsible for issuing Dubai company/Business licenses. This department operates from several locations to deliver licensing services in Duabi, UAE.
- The very first step in the process of incorporating a company in Dubai is getting an effective legal name for the business entity. One can choose any name for the company including the name of the company, its address, the name of its director and the management team, and many more. The legal name of the company must comply with the laws of the country where it is incorporated. An expert firm will help you choose the name of the company accordingly. Another factor that you need to take care of is that the name of the company should not be confusing.
- Once you have selected the name of the company, you have to get the ownership of the business. If you are not aware of how do I start an LLC in Dubai, this aspect is the responsibility of the firm that you have chosen to do the task for you. As far as the ownership of the business is concerned, you need to get in touch with an experienced business lawyer who will help you carry out the procedure legally. Once you are done with the process of incorporating the company in Dubai, you need to register it at the Companies Registry. You will have to provide all the details about the nature of the business, the owners and the type of trade that you undertake. All these details are mandatory and you need to submit them along with the application form in the database maintained by the Registry.
- After getting the registration of the company, you need to register the company. This process can be done online or by visiting the Companies Registry office in the city. You need to pay a nominal fee for the registration and you need to provide the latest contact information of the directors to the registry authorities. If you are still wondering how do I start an LLC in Dubai? then you need to know that all this entire process can be completed within three months from the time of filing the first set of forms.
- Now, you need to decide about the capitalization of the business. This decision depends on your requirements and the profit margins that you can get from the business. For instance, if you are running a small retail business, then you can start a limited liability company with a capital of only a few thousand dollars. However, if you are planning to set up a manufacturing business, then you need to have a business plan that will include figures regarding the investments, profits, losses, etc. That is the reason why it is necessary to have a well-written business plan before starting the business.
- The next step in the process of how do I start an LLC in Dubai is to find a name for your company. It is not mandatory to choose the name of the company when you apply for its registration. But, if you are going to establish a limited liability company, then you have to use the name of your company or brand. Again, you have to select a trademark that will be able to represent your company and its products. For instance, if you are dealing in the manufacturing of sports equipment, then you can choose the name of the brand or you can even purchase a trademark from the trademark department of the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- After you have chosen the name of your company and trademark, you need to register the name. This is done by filing the appropriate paperwork with the concerned office. However, you must remember that even if your company name is already registered, it does not mean that the name cannot be changed anytime in the future. Therefore, you have to keep this factor in mind. Even if you have registered your company’s name, you should still check on it once in a while so that you can make the necessary changes as and when necessary.
- One important point that you have to consider when you want to set up an LLC in Dubai is the formation procedure. You will have to complete the set of procedures and formalities required to get a legal registered company up and running. In addition, you will also have to abide by certain laws, regulations and rules in order to become functional as a business unit. In order to deal with these requirements, it would be better if you seek help from a company that specializes in establishing a limited liability company in Dubai. You can discuss the details of the company’s formation with this company and you can also take a look at the services that they are offering to get the ball rolling.