Business Setup in AD PC Kubba Port
Setting up a business in PC Kubba Port FreeZone
A decade ago, when AdPC Khalifa started to market its first home security products in the market, it had already established a name. This company, which later became ADPC Security Group became one of the leading providers of home security alarm systems. The company which has been operating for more than ten years has built its reputation as one of the leaders in the industry. The company is continuously improving its security products to ensure that homeowners are protected and will have peace of mind.
The company guarantees complete safety and security for all premises including the house, shops, and commercial places like malls, ATM, banks etc. These devices are installed by experts who follow standard guidelines and techniques. The installation process usually takes around 2 hours. The whole security system has various options like indoor and outdoor surveillance. You can also get ADPC Security Group monitorin
There are many benefits of ADPC Security Group. The main benefit is that you will get round the clock surveillance with high-resolution cameras that can be monitored from remote locations. This gives you the comfort of knowing that your loved ones are fine even while you are away. The cameras also have night vision facility which allows the guards to watch the suspicious activities at night. The cameras also allow you to see the faces of the people who are entering your premises. You can view the faces and voices using the video cameras.
The system also has an internal motion detector and an external high-tech camera that can be controlled remotely. You can view the captured images on a monitor. If you want you can also feed the images to your cell phone through the IP cabled network. The monitor can be viewed from any location even from the distant locations. You can also view the live video feed on the Internet whenever you like.
The free area is surrounded by a huge and beautiful artificial lagoon. The beach and waters of the artificial lagoon include water slides, cafes, restaurants, and facilities for water sports. This makes this area very popular with families. The beaches are separated into several sections, and there are also areas set aside for commercial activities.
ADPC Security has advanced features like smart card reader, card lock, and keypad. It can be used with the latest PC operating systems like Windows 2021, XP, or Window NT. It provides an interactive and user-friendly interface for the users. The customer support is always available for help or information
Top 3 categories of licenses issued in Dubai to register a company
Depending on the nature of the activity a business entity plans to undertake, license in one of these categories will be issued:
1. Commercial License – is issued to a company who will engage in any kind of trading activity.
2. Industrial License – is issued to a company who will engage in manufacturing or any industrial activity.
3. Professional License – is issued to service providers, professionals, artisans, and craftsmen.
The Dubai Economic Department for Business Development in Dubai is the government agency who is responsible for issuing Dubai company/Business licenses. This department operates from several locations to deliver licensing services in Duabi, UAE.
- The very first step in the process of incorporating a company in Dubai is getting an effective legal name for the business entity. One can choose any name for the company including the name of the company, its address, the name of its director and the management team, and many more. The legal name of the company must comply with the laws of the country where it is incorporated. An expert firm will help you choose the name of the company accordingly. Another factor that you need to take care of is that the name of the company should not be confusing.
- Once you have selected the name of the company, you have to get the ownership of the business. If you are not aware of how do I start an LLC in Dubai, this aspect is the responsibility of the firm that you have chosen to do the task for you. As far as the ownership of the business is concerned, you need to get in touch with an experienced business lawyer who will help you carry out the procedure legally. Once you are done with the process of incorporating the company in Dubai, you need to register it at the Companies Registry. You will have to provide all the details about the nature of the business, the owners and the type of trade that you undertake. All these details are mandatory and you need to submit them along with the application form in the database maintained by the Registry.
- After getting the registration of the company, you need to register the company. This process can be done online or by visiting the Companies Registry office in the city. You need to pay a nominal fee for the registration and you need to provide the latest contact information of the directors to the registry authorities. If you are still wondering how do I start an LLC in Dubai? then you need to know that all this entire process can be completed within three months from the time of filing the first set of forms.
- Now, you need to decide about the capitalization of the business. This decision depends on your requirements and the profit margins that you can get from the business. For instance, if you are running a small retail business, then you can start a limited liability company with a capital of only a few thousand dollars. However, if you are planning to set up a manufacturing business, then you need to have a business plan that will include figures regarding the investments, profits, losses, etc. That is the reason why it is necessary to have a well-written business plan before starting the business.
- The next step in the process of how do I start an LLC in Dubai is to find a name for your company. It is not mandatory to choose the name of the company when you apply for its registration. But, if you are going to establish a limited liability company, then you have to use the name of your company or brand. Again, you have to select a trademark that will be able to represent your company and its products. For instance, if you are dealing in the manufacturing of sports equipment, then you can choose the name of the brand or you can even purchase a trademark from the trademark department of the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- After you have chosen the name of your company and trademark, you need to register the name. This is done by filing the appropriate paperwork with the concerned office. However, you must remember that even if your company name is already registered, it does not mean that the name cannot be changed anytime in the future. Therefore, you have to keep this factor in mind. Even if you have registered your company’s name, you should still check on it once in a while so that you can make the necessary changes as and when necessary.
- One important point that you have to consider when you want to set up an LLC in Dubai is the formation procedure. You will have to complete the set of procedures and formalities required to get a legal registered company up and running. In addition, you will also have to abide by certain laws, regulations and rules in order to become functional as a business unit. In order to deal with these requirements, it would be better if you seek help from a company that specializes in establishing a limited liability company in Dubai. You can discuss the details of the company’s formation with this company and you can also take a look at the services that they are offering to get the ball rolling.
The system comes with a manual and an online manual. These manuals offer you easy-to-follow instructions. They also provide you an online forum where you can get comprehensive information on how to utilize the system. This forum is very helpful for troubleshooting and discussing problems
With the Kubba Dubai port, you get high-quality audio and video monitoring. It enables you to view all of your system’s activity in real-time. In addition, the system comes with a virtual private network (VPN). This means that your employees are assigned their own unique IP address. You can able to monitor the activity of each employee separately and view their details in real-time from anywhere you are.