Business Setup in Ajman Media City Freezone (AMCFZ)
Licenses And Permits that You May Need For Company Setup in Ajman Media City Free Zone
The Ajman Media City Free Zone offers a unique opportunity for a dynamic entrepreneur to start his business from the comfort of his office. This eCommerce site offers members the freedom to operate an online shop, manage their inventory, and accept orders and payments in a hassle- free manner. There are no sales tax exemptions for small businesses in the freezone, thus a strong focus on value added services for an online business is important. Let’s take a look at some of the key features of this innovative eCommerce solution.
Advantages of Ajman Media City Free Zone
There are other advantages for business owners who want to work without the hassle of having a physical shop. With an online shop, a person is able to reach customers anywhere in the world at any time. They do not need to be present in the area when an order is placed. They also do not need to visit the shop personally to check out the items, as most customers browse online and order through the internet without even leaving their houses. This is another advantage for the Ajman Media City shop owners as they can continue with their other business activities while their online shop runs smoothly.
The free area is surrounded by a huge and beautiful artificial lagoon. The beach and waters of the artificial lagoon include water slides, cafes, restaurants, and facilities for water sports. This makes this area very popular with families. The beaches are separated into several sections, and there are also areas set aside for commercial activities.
Applicants also have to submit annual reports to the local government. They have to submit information such as the number of visitors that the shop received last year, the number of orders completed by customers, and the total number of sales made over a certain period of time. In addition to this information, business owners have to provide the municipality with reports on the number of people employed by the shop. These reports are then used to monitor the performance of the shop. The owner of the shop may appeal the decision of the local government in case there are significant inaccuracies with the reports submitted.
However, the owner of the shop is not required to apply for the license if he does not own an online shop. Applications for licenses are only accepted if the business actually involves the sale and delivery of products and goods to be sold via the Internet. The owner of the shop can purchase an online license instead of applying for a license through the Free Zone. There is no fee for purchasing the license. However, the owner has to take care of the responsibilities imposed by the municipality, such as complying with customer requests and complaints, displaying the products or goods properly, and providing services to the satisfaction of the customer.
There are many reasons why you should setup business in Ajman Media City Freezone (AMCFZ), with the absence of sales tax and corporate tax, the government provides a significant revenue stream for the developer. This advantage is available to everyone who wants to create an online store. The developers have the choice of building their own website or using an existing one, but either way, they will enjoy the same level of freedom and flexibility. They do not need to worry about registering a new business license, purchasing a storefront, or paying hefty administration fees just to get started.
The Ajman Media City Free Zone has several benefits for business setup in both new and long term operators. The online shop allows shop owners to operate as their own boss with no restrictions. They can choose the products they want to sell and customize their prices according to local market conditions. They can also choose to accept payment through their online account holders and credit cards, or use PayPal and credit cards. They do not need to spend money on inventory or rent any equipment, which makes the business more feasible for any type of start-up.
Documents Required to Setup a Company in Free Zone Ajman Media City Freezone , AMCFZ
Company registration in Ajman Media City Free Zone can be done without your physical visit to the free zone.
Top 3 categories of licenses issued in Dubai to register a company
Depending on the nature of the activity a business entity plans to undertake, license in one of these categories will be issued:
1. Commercial License – is issued to a company who will engage in any kind of trading activity.
2. Industrial License – is issued to a company who will engage in manufacturing or any industrial activity.
3. Professional License – is issued to service providers, professionals, artisans, and craftsmen.
The Dubai Economic Department for Business Development in Dubai is the government agency who is responsible for issuing Dubai company/Business licenses. This department operates from several locations to deliver licensing services in Duabi, UAE.
- The very first step in the process of incorporating a company in Dubai is getting an effective legal name for the business entity. One can choose any name for the company including the name of the company, its address, the name of its director and the management team, and many more. The legal name of the company must comply with the laws of the country where it is incorporated. An expert firm will help you choose the name of the company accordingly. Another factor that you need to take care of is that the name of the company should not be confusing.
- Once you have selected the name of the company, you have to get the ownership of the business. If you are not aware of how do I start an LLC in Dubai, this aspect is the responsibility of the firm that you have chosen to do the task for you. As far as the ownership of the business is concerned, you need to get in touch with an experienced business lawyer who will help you carry out the procedure legally. Once you are done with the process of incorporating the company in Dubai, you need to register it at the Companies Registry. You will have to provide all the details about the nature of the business, the owners and the type of trade that you undertake. All these details are mandatory and you need to submit them along with the application form in the database maintained by the Registry.
- After getting the registration of the company, you need to register the company. This process can be done online or by visiting the Companies Registry office in the city. You need to pay a nominal fee for the registration and you need to provide the latest contact information of the directors to the registry authorities. If you are still wondering how do I start an LLC in Dubai? then you need to know that all this entire process can be completed within three months from the time of filing the first set of forms.
- Now, you need to decide about the capitalization of the business. This decision depends on your requirements and the profit margins that you can get from the business. For instance, if you are running a small retail business, then you can start a limited liability company with a capital of only a few thousand dollars. However, if you are planning to set up a manufacturing business, then you need to have a business plan that will include figures regarding the investments, profits, losses, etc. That is the reason why it is necessary to have a well-written business plan before starting the business.
- The next step in the process of how do I start an LLC in Dubai is to find a name for your company. It is not mandatory to choose the name of the company when you apply for its registration. But, if you are going to establish a limited liability company, then you have to use the name of your company or brand. Again, you have to select a trademark that will be able to represent your company and its products. For instance, if you are dealing in the manufacturing of sports equipment, then you can choose the name of the brand or you can even purchase a trademark from the trademark department of the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- After you have chosen the name of your company and trademark, you need to register the name. This is done by filing the appropriate paperwork with the concerned office. However, you must remember that even if your company name is already registered, it does not mean that the name cannot be changed anytime in the future. Therefore, you have to keep this factor in mind. Even if you have registered your company’s name, you should still check on it once in a while so that you can make the necessary changes as and when necessary.
- One important point that you have to consider when you want to set up an LLC in Dubai is the formation procedure. You will have to complete the set of procedures and formalities required to get a legal registered company up and running. In addition, you will also have to abide by certain laws, regulations and rules in order to become functional as a business unit. In order to deal with these requirements, it would be better if you seek help from a company that specializes in establishing a limited liability company in Dubai. You can discuss the details of the company’s formation with this company and you can also take a look at the services that they are offering to get the ball rolling.
If you are planning to open an Internet business in Ajman Media City, you should consider consulting the experts at Deloitte Touche, which is an expert in Internet and online law. You should also contact Akoya Securities for information and guidance on your business. You can also check the website of Ajman Media City for more information on the latest business openings that are taking place in the area.