Ajman Free Zone Business Setup (AFZA)
Ajman Free Zone (AFZA)?
Ajman Free Zone is a fully free trade zone in Ajman, United Arab Emirates. Launched in 1988, it has become one of several dozen unbunded free trade zones in the entire UAE offering offshore business set up and operation to foreign investors. In as of Q3 2021, 12,372 companies operated from this free trade zone.
The Ajman Free Zone covers approximately 0.6 square kilometers. It includes businesses dealing with general retail and industrial merchandise, construction materials and services, furniture, automobiles, engineering and design, transport equipment and components, petroleum refining and oil & gas sector, and financial and insurance. These sectors are very popular among expatriates as they seek employment options in Dubai that offers good salaries as well as other favorable business activities.
Why Setup Business In Ajman Free Zone (AFZA)?
When it comes to your business success, you need a good guide for business setup in Ajman Free Zone (AFZA). This is because there are so many things that you have to consider when setting up your own business in the town of Ajman in the United Arab Emirates (the UAE). You have to consider the local market, the suppliers, competition from abroad, infrastructure, and more. It is thus wise to have a good guide to your business setup in Ajman (AFZA) which can help you navigate these waters. And this is exactly what this article is all about.
Steps To Setup Business In Ajman Free Zone & Company Formation Cost
- The first step in this guide for Ajman Free Zone (AFZA) Business Setup is to prepare your business venture, which means that you should have a plan on how you will deal with your business. You should also have a list of the products or services you are going to offer, and the price you are willing to set for them.
- After preparing these essentials, you can then proceed with the next step to set up business in Ajman Free Zone. That is finding a good supplier for whatever products or services that you are going to sell in the local market.
- The marketing strategy. This is also the most important step because it will determine how much success you will have in your business. For example, if you think that your marketing strategy involves the use of local newspapers and word of mouth, then you have to choose a supplier who can get you good coverage in the local market. A good example of such suppliers is the suppliers from Ajman who can give you coverage in both newspapers and websites.
- Once the guide for Ajman Free Zone Business Setup is done, it is then time for you to decide what type of business you want to have. This is also the step that will help you determine the best equipment for your business, the location of your business, and other important things. Once you have decided all these steps, you can then go onto the next step, which is getting your business established. To this end, it is necessary for you to get a business license, register a trading name, and get yourself registered at the Trade Office in your town.
- The third step in the guide for Ajman Free Zone Business Setup is to get a website set up for your business. This can be done as a stand-alone site or through an online service provider. This step can be easy or hard depending on your choice and budget. If you want to do it yourself, it would be advisable for you to get a website hosting package from a reliable web host provider such as GoDaddy or HostGator. This can allow you to save more money on a website set up and design. Furthermore, having a reliable web hosting company is important as they can take care of all your web hosting needs and keep your website online continuously without any problems.
- There are many more steps in the guide for Ajman Free Zone Business Setup, but all of them are geared towards helping you promote your business. Indeed, promoting your business is one of the best ways to make money. This is because you can sell products at a cheaper price than those in your local market and earn more profit from each sale. Moreover, since you are not restricted by the rules and regulations of your own market, you can freely choose products that will sell and promote them in your own way and make money out of them.
How to register a company in Ajman?
Business Setup Guide for Ajman Free Zone, AFZA
If you want to work in Ajman free zone, you need to apply for a visa for that purpose. To apply for the visa, you have to submit proof of your strong interest in employment in the said business zones, as well as related experience. For the purposes of visa processing, you are required to fill in the box indicating the type of business activities you intend to engage in. You also have to state the date of your intended departure from the country. Your passport must be valid and have all the necessary immunizations.
- There are three basic types of foreign investors who can open a business in Ajman free zone entities. The first category consists of UAE national investors, who have the full right of buying and selling any item or service in Ajman free zone. They can open a store or shop, offer consultancy, manufacturing, trade, real estate or even leasing any property in the freezone. The second category of foreign investors includes citizens of third world countries who have the legal right to buy, rent or sell products in the business areas of Ajman free zone. These people include South Korean, Chinese, Indian and Russian citizens.
- The third category includes officials of the United Nations or other international agencies who are on temporary duty or visit Ajman business areas on a permanent basis. The authorities of these places set rules and regulations for such officials to have access to business licenses. These rules and regulations are designed in a way that the foreigners have no ownership or active control over the property or service. In short, it becomes an obligation for them to secure a visa and get a licence to operate a business in the Ajman free zone.
- Once you clear the visa process, you can start looking for an appropriate place to set up your business. There is a large number of multinational companies that established their headquarters in Ajman free zone. Some of them are as per their name; others are just small businesses that are still finding their way in the industry. So, what you need to do first is to look for an appropriate location where you can start your business. This is because the location plays a crucial role in the whole scheme of things. The location of your establishment is the one that determines the kind of business you would be doing.
- After you have decided on the location, you can now look for the appropriate visa documentation. For this, you need to find the relevant details from the UAE authorities. When it comes to the issue of visa, UAE authorities are quite strict when it comes to foreigners coming into the country, especially those coming from outside the zone and so an ad needs to be obtained before travelling.
- There are several reasons why a foreigner wants to set up an online business in Ajman free zones. Most foreign investors come to the country to earn a lot of money as they get lucrative returns through the sale of property in the free zones of Ajman. Foreign exchange trading is also a very lucrative business in Ajman free zone. Many individuals and even companies have made their home in the free zones of Ajman because they get better exchange rates and a chance to earn more profits through trading. This lucrative opportunity has attracted hundreds of entrepreneurs to move to Ajman from all over the world to establish their own business and earn good money.